Store Manager - Garments -saudi

call/msg Mr Samir on 8080704539



Þ      Looking after the inventory control.
Þ      Ensuring proper movement of stock at the specified location with coordination with contractor / Site Engineers.
Þ      Inward stock updating and generating daily inward report and outward report.
Þ      Downloading the data from software and preparing invoice cum gate pass for daily dispatches through computer.
Þ      Responsible for all store inwards and outwards and generating all the MIS
Þ      Preparing daily and periodic reports.
Þ      Coordinating with General Manager/ Purchase Department as and when require.
Þ      Following up with Contractors / Vendors for Material.
Þ      Arranging for loading and unloading of the goods
Þ      Ensuring the inspection report is properly made before accepting goods
Þ      Preparing report i.e. daily dispatch, back order report, bank report  etc. to the management
Þ      Maintaining and updating records of rejected items and materials and informing it to the management.
Þ      Periodically physical verification of stores and tallying the physical with stock legal and bin cards

Comments

  1. Yes Sir m Ready to relocate for job purpose.. help me with interview details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sir,

    I am looking for store manger job in saudi or kuwait,

    Please do the needful,

    Thanks & regards,
    Dawood.sheikh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, i am ready to relocate for the same

    Regards
    Kartik

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Sir m Ready to relocate for job purpose.. help me with interview details.i have 4.5 years experience in RETAIL

    I am looking for store manger job in saudi or kuwait,

    Please do the needfu
    thiru.flash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Team,
    Interested in apportunity. Please connect.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mr.Samir I am interested..
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes interested pls review my profile

    As i am an graduate with 8yrs exp in retails industry


    Pls.do the needfull

    Regards
    Asif pasha
    9740593576

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiii Samir Sir,
    I m Mohammed Ismail Shaikh,
    And I have 15yrs exp in Retail Industries include 5yrs Saudi Arabia Country Experience,
    I know to speak Arabic and Recently I came back from Saudi Arabia from 2015 to 2018. In Al Dukan Brand

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I am interested for a store manager profile

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested and ready to relocate as per requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have 25 year experience in techno Commercial domain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I am interested and ready to relocate to saudi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sir,

    I am looking for store manger job in gulf.

    Please do the needful,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Job descriptions (All)

Senior Investment Manager - DUBAI

why hire through consultants